Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Face To Fate- Episode 7

3 classic lines from Raymond and Selena:

Raymond: 你怎么知道是我?
(How do you know that it is me following you?)
Selena: 赖公子臭名远播,你那股臭男人味,很容易将你出卖
(Your 'stench of man' has betrayed you)

Trust me, it sounds way better than I translate it >< Raymond: 我对女人很容易动情,也很容易动怒
(It is easy for me to fall in love with women, but also easy for me to be mad at them)


Raymond: 我赖药儿生性风流,见一个爱一个,见两个爱一双
(I see one, I like one; I see two, I like a pair)


Now I realise how bad I am at translating!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh rays character cracks me up. its so funny to see him flirting wit soo many grls. yet scary when he wants to kill them

Anonymous said...

cool...thanks again for updating!!! you translation's not bad at all! don't worry!

Anonymous said...

*your*

Anonymous said...

lols! so funny when selena always say those lines to him...thanks for putting up the eps 7 screen caps =D

frostbite said...

no problem! Reading these stuff makes me very happy ((: Anw some problems with episode 8, might take some time


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter