Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Face To Fate- Episode 9

After yet ANOTHER three days, I'm finally back with more FTF screen caps. If you are wondering why i'm taking so long to update my blog, sadly, that is because my term break is over, and I've been reaching home so late every day. *Yawns* However, I still want to share my wonderful screenies with you guys (((:
So Tavia's 'sum seung yan' is the 2nd senior Yip Chor Sum. *Clap*
And the old guy living together with Raymond is his BROTHER. The thing about his aging disease is revealed. Though they didn't say that Raymond has the disease as well, but by now, I think everyone knows it already (:
Raymond realises that Frankie really treasures him as a friend. That was quite a, erm, 'touching' moment, I don't know how you call it, but it just makes me like the relationship between Frankie and Raymond even better.
Raymond finally decides to betray the 'tin yuk gung' to help Frankie and gang
as a result, getting injured...
Hehe, this scene is so cute
"I have little friends and many enemies. When I got injured, the first place I thought of was here" Aww...
Selena's mother in law. Gosh why must this actress be in this series??? I hate this actress! But she is every where, and she is always in the series I like: TCTU, LWOLAP, WOIL and MANY MORE. That destroys everything!
Anyway, the second martial arts expert appears. However, he doesn't care about fighting. He just wants to live long. I find him quite funny...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that part where ray tells selena to help him out when hes hurt...its so funny and cute...love them!


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter