Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bring the memory back: the most memorable dialogue3

Series: Yummy Yummy (the elevator scene)

In ONE lift, Raymond and Charmaine shared many scenes together, most of which are very cute, BUT I only have the luxury to share ONE here. The dialogue is pretty simple, but it is just so funny, all thanks to Raymond and Charmaine's hidden comedy skills. ~.~

Watch the scene here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4uEBqPoPg4

The scene happens in episode 15. Mandy knows that Daniel likes her (she does not like him). She also knows that Daniel is finding a chance to express his feelings. She is really freaked out. She tries everything to avoid Daniel, BUT when Daniel has a crush on you, he really STALKS. Hahaha

The scene...












Charmaine making sure that the coast is clear and rushing into the lift. *faster, faster!*












uh oh, haha...














Look at Charmaine's face >.< Daniel: Why didn't you wait for me for lunch? What do you like to eat, I can treat you

Charmaine smiles awkwardly

Daniel: Mandy, actually I...

Mandy: Oh ya Daniel! (interrupts) I have checked the coverpage for this issue. Basically there is no problem, but I would like to change the colour.

Daniel: Okay, change it, change it. Actually there is something...














I think Raymond's expression is so funny!

Mandy: Oh yes, (interrupts again), that interview about the teochew dishes, I've seen it, but there are some problems with the photographs, so I would like to shoot it again.

Daniel: Okay, shoot it, shoot it. I know maybe some things are a little too fast for you, but...

Mandy: HAVE YOU HEARD THAT Kevin is learning how to make noodles, he wants to be a cook you know! (interupts AGAIN. Mandy tries to sound excited, it's really cute!)

Daniel: Kevin wants to be a cook then let him be a cook lor. Can you please let me finish the whole sentence? (Haha, I just love how Raymond said this!)














*lift DING*

Mandy: (looking relieved) Here we are!

*lift turns dark*

Mandy: Eh? What happened?

Daniel: I think the lift broke down.

Mandy: Broke down?

Daniel: Sometimes fate is so unpredictable you know... (HAHA!)

Mandy: Help! We're trapped!!

Daniel: Relax...














Mandy: Quick, get someone to open the door and let me get out of this place!! Let me out. LET ME OUT!!

***

Mandy keeps calling for help














Daniel: Everything is destined. It's useless. (lol...)

Mandy: What do you want??

Daniel: Even though I look very playful usually, I am very serious about you you know... I understand what you worry about. You just lost your boyfriend. Starting a new relationship so soon will raise a lot of rumours, but you should not think this way. You must learn to live for yourself.














(The way Ray said this was really funny)

Mandy: You are wrong, I am not afraid of rumours at all. There is nothing between us at all! I only think that the timing is not right.

Daniel: Think carefully, Mandy. I'm really very sincere. I'm not the unfaithful kind who fools around you know.

Mandy: I know that, but you must understand that certain things cannot be forced right... (Daniel does not get the hint)

Daniel: I do! I know my background and my appearance easily make others misunderstand that I am not serious about relationships, but shouldn't you understand me? I'm not that kind.















Daniel: Mandy, please stop deceiving yourself. Let out all you feelings! (HAHA) I'm only waiting for one word from you, one word is enough. (one sentence I mean)














Mandy: Okay I'll say it. I do not like you at all please stop bugging me! *ouch*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lols! i remember thsi part! i watched it like x times...lols! soo funny! i crack up everytime..


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter