Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bring the memory back: The most memorable silence

From dialogues to monologues, from monologues to silence; this favourite scene recap is getting really fun! I shall aim to recap as many scenes as possible before term starts. (:

Today's scene: Twin Of Brothers- Raymond Lam's disappearance

This is an infamous scene, which converted many people into Raymond fans, including myself. Without a single dialogue, this scene can make you cry till your eyes become dry. Raymond's death in TOB had a huge impact on many fans. It made them really paranoid. Haha. It's really funny how everyone fears that Raymond would die in all his subsequent series ever since, especially TLB, LWOLAP and FTF. Before even one third of the series is aired, some fan will say, 'oh no, is Raymond going to die??' It really amused me. haha. Is that why the producers don't dare to kill off Ray's character ever again? I don't think so la. But now we know, Kau Chung's death had a powerful impact on everyone, including myself. (I watched this scene ??? times) So right now, let's go through the emotional torture again...










the most beautiful place to say your final good bye, KC peacefully onf YC laps...



















Beautiful flashbacks, the most awesome moments between KC and YC (Flashbacks can be pretty badly done you know *shrugs*)










Ron once said: I know very well who is the one I love. If there is only one item (the bunny slippers or the glass ring) you can bring with you before you die, which is it?










Surprised? Touched? *cry cry!*










YC's magic tear. This has happened quite a few times. Whenever YC thought that KC has 'died', she drops her 'magic tear', and then KC wakes up. Now, it happened again, but...










KC: Tomboy, I never thought you knew how to cry
YC: Why can't I, who asked you to be so naughty (oops there IS a dialogue)



















The most beautiful moments of silence, gazing..










Why frown?? Oh no...










This look, the 'I'm sorry, I have to go' look, it made me cry










A very tight hug "No, please don't go"










KC gently pushes YC away, which also made me cry










What a sad kiss. The moment their lips met, he's gone... :(










Kau Chung's last words, he said he will watch over YukChi forever. The most touching last words, which brought this story to a perfect end.

P.S.: After two years, I finally dug this scene out to do this entry. How much of your emotions did I manage to dig out?

You can download the ripped instrumental here. It's so awesome!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ixa1hg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yepps...this was a really sad scene...i was crying like crazy!!...and i was trying very hard to hold it in..

frostbite said...

Yeah, I couldn't understand why almost all of the people around me didn't have any reaction. Maybe their hearts are made of steel haha ><

Anonymous said...

lols! im sure they think its sad...its just that they're not ray fans....and dunt think its as sad as we think it is...hehe...


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter