Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bring the memory back: The most memorable dialogues2

What is going on: Bosco likes someone in Kevin's team. However, Kevin thinks Bosco is gay, so he thought Bosco likes this GUY in this team. And then, he finally finds out how wrong he has been!

Kevin: looking for someone?
Bosco: no, just came up to fetch some stuff... Now that I bumped into you, I have something to ask you (puts arm around Kevin's shoulders)













Kevin: (looking uneasy) sure... but you don't have to hold me to do it

Bosco: oh ok... it is like this. I have fallen in love, but my object of desire keeps me at arm's length... now we are close yet far apart (raises his hand like an ancient poet)










Kevin: you don't have to be so literary, can you be more direct?

Bosco: Actually I want you to teach me what to do
Kevin: But I'm not good at this kinda stuff..

Bosco: Are you kiddin me? you have not courted girls before?

Kevin: Of course i have courted girls, but if Leon is the one you are courting i don't have a clue!
Bosco: Leon? Of the lease department? But he is a man!The one I am courting is chris!
Kevin:
Chris? Of the promotion department? But she is a woman! (HAHA)
Bosco: Of course she is a woman, she can't be a man!

Kevin: you mean you are not...

Bosco: huh?

Kevin smiles are realises that he made a BIG blunder!

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter