Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Master Of Tai Chi preview- part 1

Some time ago, I ran a series of 'Face To Fate tidbits', where I compiled all the articles, screenies and reviews of the series. Now, I'm going to do the same thing for the upcoming Master Of Tai Chi. This is my most anticipated series of 2007, period. I have already started saving up, it BETTER not be disappointing. Haha

To start off, here are some behind-the-scene pictures and preview-screenies I found from Fungforever and also the tvbsquare forum. Mostly Raymond ~.~ The pictures are beautiful. Enjoy!Vincent Zhao practising Tai Chi

Raymond fighting with Power Chan. This fighting scene keeps appearing in the previews, it must be an important one. Both Raymond and Power look so full of fire...
What is happening? Is there a riot or something?
Melissa looks so pretty like this
Beautiful waterfall
Raymond and Myolie- Why do they look so mad? I love Raymond's mad look. His eyes are so full of spirit. Whoo...
Aww, so sweet. Did I see this in Plain Love2 before? Hehe

behind the scenes:
haha, so cute
Raymond, what are you looking at?
Hardworking raymond, lucky fans =p
pretty wedding dress (:
Aha, I love this outfit. So mature, so charming
Is raymond crying??
Nice poses (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pics...awww...ray and myolie are sooo cute!


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter