Friday, September 01, 2006

Face To Fate- Episode 5

Here is a very cute scene between Raymond and Tavia

Raymond uses Tavia to experiment for cure for the poison. Aww that's so mean!

Raymond makes Tavia call him 'husband' and...

to kiss him...
...
Raymond: Forget it, seeing the look on your face, I lost all my interest
Poor Tavia, looks so humiliated
Selena's first appearance, and Raymond seems to like her already. Anyway, I don't like the net-look-alike thing on her head, the same goes for Anne's character.

A bad flirting attempt


Okay, that's all for this episode. Screen-capturing takes a little longer now as my computer is new and I no longer have storm codec. I do it the print screen way, so I have to do all the cropping, resizing blabla. But I'm still happy to do it, because I am very free this week ((((:

The following paragraph might make you feel a little uneasy, especially all FTF fans/watchers, but read it at your own will. I'm just trying to create some suspense, to make my blog more exciting, hehe...

I went pass baidu forum today and found out a very important spoiler about FTF. Hehe, I really didn't want to, but couldn't help it, but now I don't really regret it, because it'll just make me love someone even more. I found out the answer to a question many FTF fans have been worrying about, especially the fans of a certain character. If you think you know what I'm talking about and you think you know what the answer is, yes, you are right. (I think I made it sound obvious enough) Don't be too sad (: For those who are totally clueless of what this paragraph is about, it might be a good thing for you after all, just continue enjoying Face To Fate ((:

I'm feeling so evil

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ray seems to be such a playboy in tis serie its funny

Anonymous said...

i actualli come here alot to see ur updates on FTF. i kinda want to know ur opinions on Selina Li. so if u can, plz, tell me? =P lolx. well, how bout i make it fair, all the characters? that can be ur next update! =D

frostbite said...

o.O anonymous, tanQ for your support (: To tell you the truth I'm only at episode 5 (because I always have to wait for my friends to be free to watch together, and I don't want to be the only person ahead) So, I don't want to judge Selina too quickly. I've only seen her for a few moments in episode 5, she seems okay up till now. I'll tell you more soon! Anyway, if you want to read more comments about Selina's Ying Ye Loi, I've come across this tread in asian fanatics:

here:
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Selena_Li_in_Face_To_Fate_-talk290913.html

Yeap that's it. Continue supporting djfrostbite! ((((:

Anonymous said...

heyyy DJFROSTBITE!

i've finally decided to leave a comment. xD
anyways, i like your updates about FTF. i wasn't too interested in FTF before other than Ray and Tavia but now i REALLY wanna watch it! Ray seems soo funny and cute! ^__^

oo and your taste in music is awesome! most of those were of my fave songs! chilam,raymond,kevin. ahh.. =D

keep on blogging!=]

Anonymous said...

thanks for the screencaps!!!! it's a pleaseure for me to see them b/c I can't watch FTF yet...sigh...fungyi's so cute!!! can't wait to see ep 6 screencaps ah!!!


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter