Thursday, September 14, 2006

Face To Fate- Episode 10

Am I the only one who hates this costume??


Gosh below is a really really cute scene. I took some time to capture 3 of my favourite expressions:

Aren't they cute???


Don't worry, Raymond's hair is not white yet. This is from the intermission. Aww *heart break*

Anyway, Nancy's character is getting on my nerves, no matter how much I tell myself not to hate her character. Her character reminds me of 'Kwok Fook' in Return Of The Condor Heroes. Rash, impulsive, childish, stupid... She is not like Tavia. At least Tavia truly cares about the 'kong wu'. She is silly, but she is more lovable. Nancy only cares about her own face, and she spoils everything! Including Joel Chan and Tavia's romantic moment... ><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loving ray and selena more and more! yea...nancys a bit annoying in this film..


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter