Thursday, September 28, 2006

No more face to fate updates??

I don't know how to put this, but my 'journey' to watching face to fate is full of 'obstacles'. For perhaps 3-4 weeks, I cannot watch the leftover episodes of FTF. Argh this is really frustrating. Sorry all fans, do continue to support djfrostbite's blog! :(:(:(

~mood=upset

Just when I was really upset over FTF and wandering around the web, I found some interesting stuff in Sehseh's blog. That cheered me up a little---- the costume fitting pictures of THE CHANGING TIMES!!! A grand production, with Raymond being the first lead, this is the day me and all Raymond fans are waiting for. And it is easy for me to link this with My Favourite Actor Award 2007. ~.~ I know it is WAY too early, but can't help it. Hehe... For more information, read here:
http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/2006/09/changing-times-press-conference.html

Anyway, for my blog, I'll switch back to the theme-song and random reviews stuff for now. I hope my blog readers will continue to support me. I know it is really awful to do things halfway, and leave it hanging there (I'm talking about my FTF screenies) but please forgive me. Hope you will continue enjoying djfrostbite's entries. (:

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter