Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dashing Raymond

I have no idea what the Bonia fashion show is about, but I happen to find this picture in Sehseh's blog: http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/. (You can find more there)















The picture might look a little small from here, but when you zoom it in, you'll realise oh man, Raymond looks totally dashing. I think these days, Raymond is looking more and more handsome, more and more charming. Same goes to Charmaine, she doesn't look so skinny any more nowadays, very radiant, and very beautiful. This picture made me really high, and really eager to share it, especially because it is Raymond AND Charmaine, my favourite tvb actor and actress. BUT it would be perfect if they were looking AT the camera, and if their eyes didn't look so weird. I think it's the light problem, Charmaine's eyes seem to be red...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ray looks totally charming! =D


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter