Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Recently a new fan of...

Fred Cheng:
I have seen Fred in 3 series so far. He was the funny monitor in Shine On You, Moses' servant in The Gentle Crackdown, and most recently,Yoyo's brother in Forensic Heroes. (I missed Love Bond, so I didn't get to catch him in there)After Forensic Heroes, I finally decided to call myself a 'fan' of Fred. I think he is a newbie, and I seldom love newbies so much. But gosh he is just too cute! I think he has lots of potential, and I hope to see more of him in future. Anyway, anyone care to tell me what is Fred's Chinese name, and also, his age?

Natalie Tong:
I already started liking Natalie since Yummy Yummy. But now, I decided that I like her 'very much'. Hehe. Natalie is like the female version of Fred. Even though she always plays supporting characters, her small appearances are easy to notice, and easy to like.

Frankie Lam:
If you are watching two Frankie series back to back like me (Forensic Heroes and Face To Fate), you'll find that Frankie's charm is quite hard to resist. I used to think that Frankie's performance is boring, but I'm starting to feel his charm more and more. I also realised that Frankie is pretty good at emotional scenes. Frankie doesn't shed 'big' tears. He sheds subtle tears, but it is good enough for me.

Yoyo Mung:
I just realised how pretty Yoyo is, plus, she has this unique style of acting, and a unique way of looking at her co-stars. That tired, sad, but beauty look (she did that the most in The W Files, not so much in Forensic Heores, because she is the strong type in FH). Anyway, I love that look,I love her hair, I love her dress sense. And is it just me, Yoyo really looks like Chen Yi Rong, or is it Chen Yi Rong who looks like Yoyo? But Yoyo is prettier obviously...

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter