Saturday, September 02, 2006

Digressing?

Since the release of Face To Fate, my blog has become a "face to face blog" instead of a 'themesong' blog. I wonder if this is considered digressing because I don't feel like a 'DJ' anymore. Hehe. But it might not be a bad thing after all, because that means I won't run out of songs to recommend too soon...

Actually, I have been wanting to do an entry for the themesong of Face To Fate. That way, I have the best of both worlds. (: I found that song strange at first, but slowly, the chorus gets into me, and chants at my brain non-stop. Not only that, if you pay close attention to the lyrics, it is actually really interesting. I can't say this is an awesome song, but it is a very interesting song, and Raymond singing is just makes it more special ~.~ But I guess I won't do this entry yet, until I find a good audio version (hopefully the full version) of the theme song to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolx. ill be waiting for it. about that thing u found out on baidu. how bout telling me? u can send it to me on mah email. azntwin423@yahoo.com
i wanna kno. lolx. im nosy. so yea. plz? =P


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter