Saturday, June 16, 2007

TVB ancient prince 1- Steven Ma

You and I have all watched countless tvb ancient series, acted by various different actors. TVB has way too many actors. But who is my true ancient prince? Recently I'm watching the series Safeguards (ok I know I'm slow). And omg I'm in the process of being converted into a diehard Steven Ma fan. Anyway, steven has acted in many many ancient series, and aced in all of them. His ancient characters can be split into two types: the tragic scholar type like in Where the Legend Begins and Perish In The Name Of Love, or the funnier type, like in Better Halves, A Change Of Destiny, or the upcoming Gentle Crackdown 2. Steven is an awesome comedian, but I still like his tragic characters the most. Somehow, when he speaks, his back is really straight, his voice is really deep. It makes you believe that Steven really comes from that era...



"Where the Legend Begins" and "Perish In The Name Of Love"= the tragic type



"A Change Of Destiny" and "Better Halves"= the funny Steven
Who is my other ancient prince? Stay tuned to find out!

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter