Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ancient princess- Tavia Yeung

Tavia is one of my, if not favourite actress in TVB. She may not steal the thunder every time, but IMO, she still shines in her every single role. I'm a big fan of her ancient looks. Tavia suits her ancient outfits too well. There are 3 outfits/sets of outfits I like the most. First, it was in Whatever It Takes. My impression of that series is vague now, but I still like her outfits. Second, it was in Twin Of Brothers. Gosh she looked so perfect, and cool in them. I was crazy over Lei Sau Ling's beauty for quite some time, and for some reason Tavia's look reminded me of Kristy Yeung. The last one was of course Land Of Wealth. I love Tavia's outfits since the day of the costume fitting. Haven't gotten to watch this series. I heard good and bad comments about this series, but it's okay. I just want to watch this series to enjoy Tavia's awesome outfits and great performances...










No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter