Friday, June 29, 2007

Currently watching- New Breath Of Love

Before the hype of The Drive Of Life begins, let's talk about Raymond's new mainland series New Breath Of Love starring Raymond Lam, Chen Yi Rong, Alex Fong Chung Sun, An Yi Xuan and many more. Over the past few days, I have finished watching 10 episodes of this series. I don't like the title, and I still don't, because I think it is boring. But actually the title does fit the series well. Watching this series is like a breath of fresh air, very refreshing, and in some way enlightening. NBOL deals with many different perspectives of love. They are interesting to learn, and not too hard to understand. Raymond and Yi Rong make a great couple, I just love watching them together so much. Let's hope this series gets better and better for the remaining 16 episodes...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished 'New Breath of Love'. Love the chemistry between Raymond and Tammy. This is my first time watching a Taiwanese series and Tammy. Its' usually TVB series. All due to Raymond.


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter