Saturday, January 13, 2007

Curse Of A Golden Flower


In case you didn't know, I am a fan of Jay Chou, a fan of his talents, not so much a fan of his personality. Because of that, I did not want to miss the chance to watch him act, and so, I decided to watch this movie. As a result, I completely regretted it...

Let's just say, this is the best movie to waste your time. The whole story is totally pointless! Everyone is crazy. They want their own family to be dead. The whole screen is SO golden that it isn't nice anymore. The fighting look stupid. Basically, I almost can't find ONE good thing about this movie. Why did I ever want to watch it? Why do people even LIKE it? Why do the producers want to make it?

I have been crazy over the song 'Chrysanthemum Bed' by Jay Chou for the past months. Within two hours, I don't want to listen to that song anymore... In case you are not aware, u can hear this song on my blog, somewhere on the sidebar. I promise, very soon, I am going to change the song. *shrug*

***

Ok, back to the TVB world, where have I been the entire week? Basically, school life has been too hectic for me to update my blog as often as before. I have gotten the first two episodes of TBOL, and hopefully, I can start watching them soon, and flood my blog with cool screen captures. Yippie! Do stay tune!!!

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter