Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Brink Of Law- episode 2

Very very sorry for the lack of updates! Let's just say, ever since school started, life have been moving at an amazingly fast pace, which to me, is quite a good thing, because I like my life now a lot more. Hehe...

Ok enough about my life, I finally did screencaptures for the next episode of TBOL, enjoy!

Kenneth and 'dogdogdog' aka '999'. Haha, really cute!
Yoyo Chan, horrible sister
Ten years ago....
Bernice's first appearance. She is SO pretty! I love everything she wears!
Steven's dad: 'When someone sends you letters and you don't receive them, there are a few possibilities. Firstly, the address is wrong, secondly, the letter got lost, or maybe, no one sent any letters at all, she just said it out of politeness'. Aha! That is so true!

Kenneth and Bernice reunites since ITA
PRETTY!

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter