Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Brink Of Law- episode 1

whoo, finally I watched the first episode of the series. It is way too soon to make any judgement at all, but the story does seem very interesting. So far, I am liking Ron's look and character already. He is so charming, I can't wait to see what becomes of him later on! These captures are made by myself. Please credit me if you are going to post them anywhere else.

The themevideo:
Gosh, Bernice and Shirley look totally gorgeous

Kenneth Ma plays the senior inspector like in ITA, but not so shy anymore, pretty cool
Steven lectures his father about illegal gambling

Steven is interviewing for a job as a prosecuter. What he said is pretty enlightening
First acquaintance between Kate and Ron.

In LFD, Kate and Kenneth were lovers. Now, they are siblings. I think they are much cuter as siblings. Kate is a very naggy sister. "Herbal tea + football match", hehe, that is so cute.
Steven was annoyed by Kate and Kenneth's bickering. His expression is so funny...
oo, cool specs!
Episode 1 ended off with a little surprise, that Michelle Yim is no simple woman at all...

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter