Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm back... finally

Really sorry that I have disappeared for such a long time. I hope my readers are still around, because it has been REALLY long. I was so caught up with my own life that I almost forgot about this blog. But after watching 22 episodes of On The First Beat, I decided to proclaim now...

I love Ron Ng~ His character has matured subtly but radically from The Academy until On The First Beat. I am not surprised that Tavia, Kate and Joey all love him so much, because I do too. ^.^

I will try to write a review for OTFB after I'm done with it, a pretty good series indeed... I may also write a review on The Brink Of Law which recently finished, and Maiden's Vow (which I'm still in the midst of watching over cable TV)

Stay tuned, tvb keep rocking~

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter