Monday, October 09, 2006

Face To Fate Screen Captures- episodes 13-18

I think I'm doing too many LYY screen caps compared to the other characters, but who cares ~.~

This is from episode 11 actually. I missed it out the previous time

Lots of Derek+ Nancy below...
The stabbing scene I was talking about...

Selena risks her life to find one of the 'hates' for Raymond.


More Raymond and Selena...
ooo I love what Raymond is doing to that guy!

LYY: can't I at least have a hug?
Awww! (Actually I liked the little peck as well, but I couldn't capture a nice image. Ah love this scene!)
This was the handsome hairstyle I was talking about. Love it!
the schizophrenic guy...
Frankie vs Gor Xu Tin
The death of Raymond's brother
Raymond's hair turning white in one night :(
Angry Raymond
I love this pose!
The start of Nancy+Derek forbidden love o.O


MORE COMING SOON

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool screencaps! =D


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter