Sunday, April 29, 2007

Heart of greed themevideo- major discovery



Having watched the themevideo at least 10 times by now, something caught my eye when I was watching it today. Look at the picture above, look at what's in the red circle. Awww :( It's so hard to believe, because Alfred (Raymond) looks very much ALIVE now. It's so hard to believe that he is going to died young. That is sad!
Anyway, did I say how much I'm loving HOG now? It's really an awesome series. All the family scenes, watching those villains who create all the problems, those good ones who do everything to pull the family back together, the whole process is an awesome one. It can make u cry and laugh and mad at the same time. Way to go! I think I'm addicted...

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter