Monday, February 05, 2007

The Brink Of Law- episodes 4 and 5

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS
If you have not watched episode 5 and do not want to be spoiled, please don't view anything after the two Shirley Yeung screen captures. And anyway, episode 5 is a must-watch. Very very emotional...

Surprisingly, I am liking Shirley the villain. Her performances are not bad at all. Actually, she is not really a villain, but what we call a 'siu yan', very petty, very calculative, the type who has many little actions, but will never murder a human being or something. Very real, very interesting, plus, very pretty... I just don't like her hair that much...

It took me a while to realise that Yoyo is not Ha Yu's real daughter, no wonder she is SO MEAN to him...

She asks him to go and die! How horrible is that! But if I were Yoyo, I'll probably hate my father as well. Not everyone can be as fillial as Steven...

More events which led to the ultimate suicide...

??!??#%^&

All the emotional cryers crying their hearts and our hearts out. Mary Hon, gosh, she totally lost control. It made me feel so sad...
Anyway, I find Ha Yu's death really pitiful and emotional. The moral of the story: DO NOT GAMBLE

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter