Monday, February 12, 2007

The Brink Of Law- episode 7 and 8

WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS: IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED BEYOND EPISODE 8, DO NOT LOOK AT THE SCREEN CAPTURES IN THIS POST, OR YOU MIGHT REGRET IT DEEPLY...

Breakup
Bernice: You only hear what you want to hear

Kenneth: Why are you alone? Where are your family
Shirley: (sinister) They're not free
I can't stand it when the villains get angry with the police for arresting their people. They really had it coming... Poor Kenneth...

Nice Kenneth, bring Steven and Bernice back together
Have one last good look at him...

?!?!
OUCH! THAT HURTS SO MUCH
I LOVE KENNETH! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!!
*weep*
Bernice's emotional scenes improving each day...
EVIL WOMAN. I never expected Michelle to be THIS evil, murdering someone for revenge...

spring kiss, shocked ron, cheap shirley

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter