Thursday, August 24, 2006

Face To Fate- Episode 1

Very happy to be able to watch the first episode of Face To Fate today. Most of the main characters are out by now, first Frankie, Tavia, Nancy and Raymond right at the end of episode 1. Selina, Anne, John and Derek are nowhere to be seen yet. I liked the opening of the series. It tells you a little about fortune telling. I also like Frankie's fortune telling skills. Hehe, I like his character

Anyway, here are some screenies

Frankie's first appearance, in the very first scene of the series. A con fortune teller was bluffing around, not knowing that Frankie is the real expert
Tavia and Nancy's first appearance. They might look like the calm and cool type, but you will soon give up that thought. Hehe...
o.O guess who's this?
Our beloved Raymond! He took one whole episode to appear FULLY. But I like that, cuz it makes his character more mysterious ~.~
Cool fight ~.~ Episode ends here

Stay tuned to djfrostbite! More to come!

No comments:


I'll be there with you, cuz you are my friend...

Hit Counter